Sunday 15 May 2011

My first attempt at proper cardmaking for blogging

I just hope i get the hang of this blog thingy..........below is my first blog effort, opting for an Easel Card.


 I really like shades of brown and cream. Decorated the inside to compliment the fron of the card. Added a little tag compartment also. These photos do not do justice to the finished product. I really must get better at taking close-ups.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts........if you havent bought from them before i SO RECOMMEND their online shop.........GORGEOUS AMAZING QUALITY try them at http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/  All other items, white pearls, buttons, ribbon and papers were in my already growing stash.

The image is a hAnglar stamped image, hand coloured with promarkers, then cut out.


 This is what it looks like from side on. Not bad if i say so myself.



Now i'm getting the hang of this I must post some more cards and toppers that I have made. If I am brave enough I may list them on ebay. At the moment I make and sell my cards at my place of work to help raise funds for survivors of stroke.

No comments: