Wednesday 25 May 2011

Temporary Craft Room (HELP)

My hubbie has offered (at last) to help me sort out and decorate our spare bedroom and turn it into my very own craft room so............ below are pictures of the limited amount of craft items i am allowed until the room is sorted. I just hope i have all i need lol


Contained in the left hand drawers are my scrapbooks and fabric for my tags plus in the bottom drawer my ink cartridges and batteries. On top is my little grey box which houses my stamps and selected ink pads and on top of that are my limited die cut shapes (as my big shot is having a rest too).
In the right hand drawers contain my promarkers, pencils, stickles, spray mists and chalks, all my flowers, lace, seam binding and ribbons, buttons and twine, charms and beads. On top are extra ribbon reels, sentiments, smaller flowers and ultimately my tools, glues, sticky dots and punches


Oh look i managed to get Bella the cat in this one.
This set of three drawers contains all my papers, stickers, cards and envelopes.
On top is where i keep all my finished items.

I do hope my hubbie doesnt take long as all this is stored in the living room with 3 pairs of tiny hands all wanting to take a peek at whats inside the drawers.
I will certainly need a lot of patience with my little ones.

No comments: