Tuesday 26 July 2011

Punches, Dies and Sketching ...oooo what fun.....

I love sketches.....yes i do.....so imagine my surprise when i came across this beauty and you have to use 'Sugar Nellie' stamps and digi's.........oooo i am in love with The Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog....so with that in mind i combined this challenge with the Totally Gorjuss challenge of 'Punch or Die' and Stamp Something  with 'Something Embellished

Here is my entry for these challenges


Isn't she gorgeous, i really love the Adorable stamps, they always bring out my creative side when i use them. BG papers are from my stash, the flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment i found already stamped so cant remember where it came from, hope it meets the sketch set.


I have used die cuts and Martha Stewart punches in this card, below are close-ups, hope this meets the Totally Gorjuss challenge


2 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous card, love that image. The DP and embellishments are really pretty too. Definitely fits our challenge. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Pat said...

Oh how gorgeous!! I love these images too...and your coloring is just beautiful!!! Gorgeous DPs and embellies...and what a perfect sentiment!! Thanks so much for playing in this fun Sugar Bowl Challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank