Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bunting in Blue...........

There is a great challenge over at Crafty Emma's Challenge blog and its all about 'Bunting, Banners & Flags'.......i decided to go with some bunting.....


Do you always find something else when your looking for something else....? lol I found this little cute man when i was looking for something else......my Mo Manning collection is ever growing now....the BG papers are from my overflowing stash......the star shapes are chipboard's and i have added buttons with a little twine and added some star bunting at the top.


3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image so sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Georgie said...

What a sweetie. Can i have this one for my brother? lol xxxx G

Sheena said...

Wow - a fab card - I love that bunting and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx