Saturday 20 August 2011

A little wedding.............

I think i posted enough yesterday lol.....a marathon for me........while the kids are away huh! lol........Cute Card Thursday set a gorgeous challenge of  'Weddings'....& it's been a little while since i have made a wedding card.......Again who can resist the Lili of the Valley wedding die-cuts.....not me that's for sure....they are so gorgeous......the BG papers are Paperpad Wedding from KARS and are mainly blacks, golds and white with some embellished and glittered papers.....they are gorgeous and perfect for this kind of creation....I have used some black/white polka dot organza ribbon from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The are two white heart doilies behind the gorgeous image and i have placed some black pearls on  to accentuate them....i then stamped 'On Your Wedding' onto another piece of this BG paper........now i notice that the piccies are blurring.....that's my kids with their sticky fingers.......lol




1 comment:

The Sticky Elf said...

Beautiful Card. I love this image, I must get it out again soon.
Nxxx