Friday 13 January 2012

Tilda says 'Thank You' with a sketch in 'Pink'

I feel like I am on a marathon craft quest today lol.............I have made THREE cards today!!
What a difference a day alone at home makes lol

This card I have made is all about that little girl TILDA.

I have coloured her with Prismacolour pencils and mounted her onto an oval diecut. The backing papers have been layered onto KRAFT paper and the papers are from BoBunnys Crazy Love collection. All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous pink organza ribbon, glitzy pearl swirl and lace are from The Ribbon Girl.
She is titled 'Thank You'

The challenges I wish to enter this little girl into are:

Totally Tilda - 'Thank You'
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - KRAFT Card
Just Magnolia - Sketch by the uber talented Jacque
TOMIC - monochromatic pink and bow

I am always blown away by the sheer talent all the DT members have.....the creativity is pure magic.....thank you all so much.




xxxxxxxxxx
Amanda

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi Amanda! Ohhh your card is so sweet!
Thanks for joining TOMIC this week.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Camilla

J said...

This is such a cute image. I like the colours xxxxxxx J

Unknown said...

Hi there a lovely interperation of the sketch & pretty Tilda. Thanks for playing at Just Magnolia & good luck,
Deb.x (new DT member)
http://craftrocks.blogspot.com