Sunday 19 February 2012

Anything but a card.............

I have decorated this plain rectangle box and i really enjoyed doing this.....decorating boxes is something new for me. I have themed it on a Wedding/Anniversary Gift. The gorgeous image is from Lili of the Valley 'I Do' ........isn't it gorgeous....? The papers are from my stash, the lace and ribbon are all from my stash and the delicate little folowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have made a little tag and on the back i have stamped the words ....'may your dreams come true'. I have also made a larger tag with the gorgeous image and also stamped on .....'may your dreams come true'. On the top of the box is an ornate diecut stamped 'Together Forever'.




I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

1. Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
2. Charisma Cardz -  Happy Anniversary
3.  Just Inspirational Challenges -  Inspired by picture
4. Fab 'n' Funky -Try something new
5. Allsorts - Anything Goes
6. CES Challenges - Spot n Dots

xxxxxxxx
Amanda

10 comments:

catherine said...

Well done on this project and it looks fab
x catherine

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful project. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, what a brilliant anniversary creation. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at charisma this week. Hugs, Denise x

Arline said...

This is beautiful hun! I got my Bella stamp from ebay hun but if you search for them in Google I'm sure you can find a supplier ;) xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amanda.
luv
Debby

Jenni said...

Beautiful work Amanda - I love it, so creative! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

Shell said...

Hiya Amanda, this is amazing, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Julie said...

Wow, gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Vicky said...

This is soooooooo beautiful & the image is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx