Saturday 4 February 2012

Home Decorations.....

I have had some plain wooden door hangers in my craft stash for sometime now and have never really found inspiration to do anything with them................until now........... the inspiration has come from the fabulous DT over at Wags n Whiskers.....they want to see our 'Home Decorations'.......not a card in sight lol. I must say i was inspired by Pami's door hanger and I actually needed one for my craft room lol....so thank you.


I have used MME paper,  magnolia doohickey die cut flowers joined together with a brown suede brad from my stash, some brown velvet letters, an image from graphic 45 paper that i cut out and some gorgeous Prima pearls and rhinestones. I have aged the edged with Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink. I kind of made it look a little vintagey also.

 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

1. Wags n Whiskers - Home Decorations
2. Charisma Cardz - Vintage

xxxxxxxx

Amanda


4 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful project ! That makes for me thought of the art deco as Mucha ! It's very successful ! Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Debs said...

Wonderful project - perfectly vintage.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks fabulous, and so pretty! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vee said...

Beautiful style and so pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee