Here i have used Tilda with her balloon. I have coloured her in shades of green with promarkers and prismapencils and then added some stickles but for some reason it hasn't dried right. The paper is from Papermania Olivine Essence and i have border punched a vertical strip and added some gorgeous organza ribbon and a lovely butterfly from my stash.
I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:
1. Phindy's Place - Monochromatic Green
2. Card Makin Mamas - Green
3. Samuel Taylor's Challenge - Butterflies - You can win these prizes
* A Marianne Design Butterfly Die.
* Anita's Flitter Fairy Wing Butterflies
* Kaisercraft Wire Flutterbys
* Some summery orange/yellow buttons.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog and for the lovely comments you all leave.......don't forget that i have candy.