Not long to wait for the second LOTV release on Weds....glad it's pay day for me.....
I have followed a sketch for this one by the lovely Jacque over at Lili's Little Fairies and made it into an Easel Card. The papers are from MME Wild Asparagus and i have die cut and embossed the hearts and the leaves, then added simple handmade flowers. The image is Best Friends and the sentiment is also from LOTV. The die cut butterfly is from my stash.
Behind you can see that i made a little section for a gift tag.
I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:
1. Lili's Little Fairies - Sketch
2. Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Fancy Folds
3. Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
4. Raise The Bar - In the Garden
5. Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Thank you for all your lovely comments and please don't forget that i have giveaway candy here.